Is Your Furniture TOO BIG To Fit Through Your Doors?Serving Long Island, NY, NJ, CT, PA
Do you have any large: Armoire, Dining Table, or Living Room Furniture you need help moving?
Custom furniture designers and furniture manufacturers call us for help when their clients need help getting furniture through tight elevators, tight staircases and small doors in New York.
Does any of this sound familiar to you:
- “There’s no way we’ll be able to get that armoire through those doors…”
- “That staircase is too tight to get the furniture through there…”
- “That hallway is too small to get this furniture through”
- “We’ll just need to take it apart and put it back together…”
We’ve heard it all, we’ve seen it all, and we’ve done it all for our clients in the New York area.
We serve our clients all throughout: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island, Nassau County and Suffolk County.
Why Hire Us For The Job?
NY Couch Surgeon Can Help!
Simple Answer! We GUARANTEE our work done right the first time, and we have a ZERO-DAMAGE done to your furniture and property policy.
When you hire us, you can expect:
- Courtesy and professionalism 100% of the time
- Furniture Professionals (not movers)
- All work done on premises
- Fast turnaround
- We’ll never leave you waiting!
Let Us Serve You